- It is necessary to fill out the registration form below and make a payment of €200 to reserve a spot. This amount will only be returned if the student has not been admitted to the Academy.
- The student must send a short recording (video) to email@example.com through links (YouTube or similar) or by sending the file via WeTransfer. AIMS teachers will make a selection of students based on the auditions.
- On July 5th, the student will receive an email confirming or denying his spot at AIMS 2022 and communicating whether she will be part (or not) of the Orchestra.
- If you are admitted to the Academy, you must make the rest of the payment (€700) before July 20th.
- On July 15th, the chamber music groups will be notified (if any student has a preference for formations/ repertoire), they must indicate it in the registration form.
- Before July 15th, admitted students must communicate their definitive repertoire that they are going to work on.
- Only the total amount paid will be refunded if the student has to cancel their participation due to illness, important personal reasons or force majeure.
Registration deadline: June 30, 2022
You can pay via:
- Bank transfer:
In case you make the payment by bank transfer, it is important that the NAME OF THE STUDENT appears:
IBAN: ES43 0182 3862 6602 0160 6822
C/ Castell, 21
25280 Solsona (Lleida)
- Credit Card: