AIMS Wind Academy
Application and Enrollment
- Fill in the registration form and make a deposit of € 200. This deposit will only be returned if the student is not admitted to the Academy.
- AIMS teachers will make a selection of students based on auditions. The student has to send a brief recording to email@example.com through WeTransfer or links from YouTube or others.
- The student will receive an e-mail confirming whether or not the application has been succesful.
- In the event of being accepted to the Academy, the remaining payment of € 400 must be made within 15 days.
- Only the total amount paid will be returned if the student has to cancel his or her participation due to illness, important personal reasons or causes of force majeure.
- If the student decides to arrive a few days before or stay longer, will have to pay € 25 per person per day (includes room and breakfast). Payment should be done before the beginning of the course.
Deadline for registration: July 15th 2021
Registration fee: 200€
Course fee: 200€
- A minimum of 3x 1h individual lessons
- Access as a listener to all classes of all teachers
- Participation in the orchestra and chamber groups (prior selection by the faculty)
Accommodation & board (breakfast & lunch): 200€
- Accommodation from August 16th to 23rd
- Breakfast from August 17th to 23rd
- Lunch from August 17th to 22nd
- Transportation and entrance to all AIMS Festival concerts
- Dinners are not included. We usually have concerts and planned trips – these are good opportunities for the students to get to know each other.
*Oboe and bassoon students who are AFOES members will have a 10% discount. Please request an active member certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org and send it to email@example.com.
You can pay via wire transfer or by credit card. In case you pay via wire transfer, please ensure that the STUDENT NAME is referenced on the payment. Bank details:
SWIFT CODE: BBVAESMM
IBAN: ES43 0182 3862 6602 0160 6822
Bank Name: BBVA
C/ Castell, 21
25280 Solsona (Lleida)