Total price: €900
Registration fee: €200
Remaining fee: €700 (course: €320 / accomodation and breakfast: €250 / lunch: €130)
- 12 overnight stays (accomodation and breakfast) from August 4th to 16th in the morning at the Diocesan Seminary of Solsona or similar.
- 11 lunches (from August 5th to 15th, both included) in a restaurant in the center of Solsona.
- 4 individual classes.
- Access as a listener to the classes of all teachers.
- Possibility of receiving chamber music classes.
- Rehearsals with accompanying pianists.
- Concert tickets.
- Free transportation to concerts outside of Solsona. Minors may travel whenever possible accompanied by our monitors.
- Participation in the orchestra (only selected students). For more information, see AIMS Orchestra.
Does not include:
- Dinners are not included. We usually have concerts and trips planned. These are good times for students to get to know each other.
Students who are members of ESTA Spain will have a 10% discount. Request an active membership certificate from firstname.lastname@example.org and send it to email@example.com.
- For those students who, due to their travel schedule, have to arrive a day before or leave a day later, we can arrange additional accomodation and breakfast. They will have to pay €25 per night.
- If any student wants an extra class with a teacher, it can be arranged as long as the teacher agrees and is available. The amount will be €60/class and it will be mandatory to pay it together with the second payment.