Total price: €920
Registration fee: €220
Remaining fee: €700 (€750 including chamber music)
- 12 overnight stays (accomodation and breakfast) from August 1st to 13th in the morning at the Diocesan Seminary of Solsona or similar (265€).
- 11 lunches (from August 2nd to 12th, both included) in a restaurant in the center of Solsona (130€).
- 4 individual classes.
- Access as a listener to the classes of all teachers.
- Possibility of receiving chamber music classes.
- Rehearsals with accompanying pianists.
- Concert tickets.
- Free transportation to concerts outside of Solsona. Minors may travel whenever possible accompanied by our monitors.
- Participation in the orchestra (only selected students). For more information, see AIMS Orchestra.
Does not include:
- Chamber music with assigned group and teacher.
- Dinners are not included. We usually have concerts and trips planned. These are good times for students to get to know each other.
INDIVIDUAL CLASSES AND CHAMBER MUSIC
If, in addition to receiving your individual instrument lessons, you want to add working with a chamber group with other young musicians and have a teacher for your group, tell us by the time you register and by paying only a small amount extra, you will have two! extra classes and more possibilities to perform in concerts!
Extra price: €50 (total individual course + camera: €920 + €50 = €970)
Includes two one-hour classes with a teacher.
Students who are members of ESTA Spain will have a 10% discount. Request an active membership certificate from email@example.com and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those students who, due to their travel schedule, have to arrive a day before or leave a day later, we can arrange additional accomodation and breakfast. They will have to pay €25 per night. If you want or need an extra lunch, it will be necessary to pay the amount of €12/meal in advance.
- If any student wants an extra class with a teacher, it can be arranged as long as the teacher agrees and is available. The amount will be €65/class and it will be mandatory to pay it together with the second payment.