- It is necessary to fill out the registration form below and make a payment of €220 to reserve a spot. This amount will only be returned if the student has not been admitted to the Academy.
- The student must send a short recording (video) to firstname.lastname@example.org through links (YouTube or similar) or by sending the file via WeTransfer, Drive, Dropbox or similar. AIMS teachers will make a selection of students based on the auditions.
- On May 15th, you will receive an email confirming or denying your spot at AIMS 2023, communicating whether you got a scholarship (if you applied) and if you will be part (or not) of the Orchestra.
- If you are admitted to the Academy, you must make the rest of the payment before July 15th (€700 or, in the case of the chamber music, €750).
- On July 15th, the chamber music groups will be notified (if any student has a preference for formations/ repertoire), they must indicate it in the registration form.
- Before July 20th, in the case of you applying to chamber music, it will be communicated with which other students and with which teacher you have been assigned to.
- Before July 15th, admitted students must communicate their definitive repertoire that they are going to work on.
- Only the total amount paid will be refunded if the student has to cancel their participation due to illness, important personal reasons or force majeure.
Registration deadline: May 28th (extended)