- It is necessary to fill out the registration form below and make a payment of €140 to reserve a spot. This amount will only be returned if the student has not been admitted to the Academy.
- The student must send a short recording (video) to email@example.com through links (YouTube or similar) or by sending the file via Drive, Dropbox or WeTransfer. AIMS teachers will make a selection of students based on the auditions.
- On May 15th, you will receive an email confirming or denying his spot at AIMS 2023, if you got a scholarship (if you applied) and communicating whether you will be part (or not) of the Orchestra.
- If you are admitted to the Academy, you must make the rest of the payment before July 15th (€500 or, in case of chamber music, €550).
- Before July 20th, the chamber music groups will be notified if they have been requested and with which other students and teacher you have been assigned.
- Before July 15th, admitted students must communicate the definitive repertoire that they are going to work on.
- Only the total amount paid will be refunded if the student has to cancel their participation due to illness, important personal reasons or force majeure.
Registration deadline: April 30th, 2023