Total price: €640
Registration fee: €130
Remaining fee: €510 (course: €260 / accomodation and breakfast: €175 / lunch: €75)
- 8 overnight stays (accomodation and breakfast) from August 14th to 22th in the morning at the Diocesan Seminary of Solsona or similar.
- 7 lunches (from 15th to 21st, both included) in a restaurant in the center of Solsona.
- 4 individual classes.
- Access as a listener to the classes of all teachers.
- Possibility of receiving chamber music classes.
- Rehearsals with accompanying pianists.
- Concert tickets.
- Free transportation to certain concerts outside of Solsona. Minors may travel whenever possible accompanied by our monitors.
- Participation in the Orchestra (only selected students). Expenses included with the Wind Academy fee. For more information, see AIMS Orchestra.
It does not include:
- Dinners are not included. We usually have concerts and trips planned. These are good times for students to get to know each other.
Oboe and bassoon students who are members of AFOES will have a 10% discount. Request an active member certificate from email@example.com and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For those students who, due to trips, have to arrive a day before or leave a day later, we can offer extra accomodation and breakfast. They will have to pay €25 per night.
- If any student wants an extra class with their teacher, it can be arranged as long as the teacher agrees and is available. The amount will be €60/class and it will be necessary to pay it together with the second payment.